Dong-A Socio Group is doing its best to practice Jeong-do management, the group's management philosophy.
Jeong-Do Management 1.
Jeong-Do Management 2.
- All corruption(bribery) related to the work of ST PHARM employees is prohibited
- ST PHARM complies with applicable domestic anti-corruption laws and includes foreign anti-corruption laws if necessary
- Anti-corruption compliance function sets company-wide anti-corruption goals and implementation plans and in each sector establishes goals and implementation plans for each sector to ensure that this policy is achieved
- ST PHARM encourages raising any stakeholder's concerns in good faith without fear of retaliation and disadvantages or based on reliable confidence
- ST PHARM ensures the authority and independence of the anti-corruption compliance and ST PHARM Anti-bribery Audit Committee (STPAAC) in accordance with the detailed operating standards.
- ST PHARM employees must comply with this anti-corruption policy and procedures. When non-compliance, it is important to keep in mind that strict disciplinary procedures are followed by personnel procedures.
- This anti-corruption policy should be communicated in the appropriate language to ST PHARM employees and business associates with moderate or higher corruption risks.
- ST PHARM makes it possible for stakeholders related to ST PHARM to use the anti-corruption policy at any time.
General Meeting of Shareholders
ST PHARM ESG Report
14th General Meeting of Shareholders
14th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
March 25. 2022 (9:00 a.m. KST)
ST PHARM (Banwol Campus, Auditorium)
171 Haean-ro, Danwon-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Matters to ReportAudit Report, Business Report, Internal Audit Management Report
No.1) Approval of Financial Statement & Annual Dividends (FY 2021)
- Annual Dividends (Cash) : 500 KRW per share
No.2) Appointment of Directors
- Appointment of Executive Director (Hyun-Min Lee, Head of Business Management Div.)
- Appointment of Executive Director (Sun-Ki Chang, Head of Manufacturing Div.)
- Appointment of Independent Director (Dong-Pyo Kim)
No.3) Approval of Stock Option Grant
- Approval of Stock Option Grant
- Approval of Employee Stock Option Grant
No.4) Approval of Director Remuneration Limit
No.5) Approval of Auditor Remuneration Limit